Replacement Receiver Antennas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBrocato

Supporting Member
Looking to purchase some 400cm receiver antennas for Futuba receivers to replace the damaged ones I have. Have not had a lot of luck contacting Futuba over the course of 3 weeks now...are they the only game in town for purchasing antennas or is there someone else that sells them.

Thanks in Advance
Bob

Bob.. let me do some checking for you.. cripes.. this is not going to cut it... hang tight!

Grim

I should go on to say... Its my understanding that if you send in your RXs for 400mm antennas they will change them out for around 14 bucks each. This "MIGHT" be faster.. BUT.. I am going to contact Futaba and learn more and post it here.

When I visited in 2019 Futaba stated that consumer needed to send them in.. I will learn if that is still the case.

I have the antennas in stock
Bob, you can check with Walt Barney. He has had them in the past!
Looking to purchase some 400cm receiver antennas for Futuba receivers to replace the damaged ones I have. Have not had a lot of luck contacting Futuba over the course of 3 weeks now...are they the only game in town for purchasing antennas or is there someone else that sells them.

Thanks in Advance
Bob
Bob,
I have these antennas in stock. email is [email protected] or message on here
Walt Barney

Good Morning
Mike...Last time I simply put in a work order in to purchase 3 of these. I had them in a week. I am not able to order anything as my name and PW is not recognized by Futaba...even if I make a new account it kicks me out of the system. I tried calling them again yesterday and their phone system must be down as it didnt even ring.
Don..thanks for the info!!!

Bob

I am sure you want 40cm not 400cm antenna which works out to 15" If it helps I have a bunch of 12" or 30cm antenna's for RX's.

Gang, this is from our buds at Futaba USA. Skylar is our Team Manager and one heck of a good guy.. anyway.

Also.. if I can help in anyway I am happy to do so.. please ask!

From Skylar,

Hey Grim,

Customers CAN purchase the 400MM antennas,

The next question you asked is tricky. (warranty)

They only void the warranty on the RX if they break something during install, U.FL is small and can be considered fragile compared to other things we are used to in the hobby, in most cases that will void the warranty. We can still cover parts of the receiver like the plastic if it had a bad mold or the label starts to wear due to other components but if a customer installs the 400MM antenna and range is affected negatively it would be done on a case-by-case basis.

The safe answer is any function that is not directly affected by a changed part would not void the warranty if that makes sense. We try to handle it closely to the Magnuson–Moss warranty standard so it gets tricky, for example changing the wheel foam on your TX shouldn’t void the warranty of the display on that TX if it somehow formed a line.

Part numbers are subject to change at any given time but this is the current part number (9M08A17301)

Best way to buy it is make a ticket at www.futabausa.com/repairs and request the quantity of the 400mm antenna you want. Going price is around $7 per.

We can install them for around $17 + shipping as an option.

Time always varies but we are under 2 weeks Currently, best way to get turn around time is to ask the repair tech once the ticket is submitted.

All of our techs have been trained in installing and checking/testing antenna replacement/repairs/installations so anyone can have the confidence needed in sending it in.

Best Regards,

Skylar McDaniel

Latest posts

Back