Remote valve setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normlee

Hi, can someone please post a pic of their setup. Trying to work out best way on a htb 360 with height/location/linkage.

Had trouble searching one up, sorry.

Cheers

Hi,

You can put it on any location, as long as it is not too far away from the carburetor.

VS99002-01 on TS3.JPG

VS99002-02 on TS3.JPG

Thanks, very neat setup. So does height in relation to carb and hopper tank come into play?

Not in my opinion. The hopper is higher to make it easier for fuel draw, because it's sucking it out. When lower it's harder to suck lower place than a higher location....just my opinion

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That pic is basically the best place to put it. In that orientation it allows you to adjust the needle thru a hole in the cowl easily too. Thats how mine are setup. I used K needles on my boats but all of them would work nice there. Even if you had to make a little angle bracket for them.

Mike

my HTV 360 all my tanks are down low and I have my third needle valve mounted on the side of my engine block so it shorter time for it to respond when you're doing fuel mix I've had no problems at this time of ran it that way for about 3 years I'm running a k&b  redhead modified mark

Hi,

You can put it on any location, as long as it is not too far away from the carburetor.

View attachment 97597

View attachment 97598
Rody,

Thanks for posting these pics. I am happy to be a North America distributor for your products as they are well accepted here. Your use of banjo fittings gives the boater a lot of options on adjusting the inlet and outlet angles to best suit their particular installation. Your block, along with the OS needle work very well together for tunnels, hydros, and monos and is the reason I keep several in stock at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rody,

Thanks for posting these pics. I am happy to be a North America distributor for your products as they are well accepted here. Your use of banjo fittings gives the boater a lot of options on adjusting the inlet and outlet angles to best suit their particular installation. Your block, along with the OS needle work very well together for tunnels, hydros, and monos and is the reason I keep several in stock at all times.
GdaY Ron
Mate do you have these complete units listed on your site, As Im after a few, 3x minimum?? Thanks Brad

Latest posts

Back