Remote Needle Bases back in stock!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay Don, forgive my ignorance but I can't find an explanation and I've never used these. So I assume they come with everything and you use your existing carb needle and arm?
Hey Wes, they use either the #71703009 O.S. remote needle kit or the manual needle from O.S. 40A carb for the .12-.45 base and the 9B needle for .67 & up if you want manual needles. They are available in left or right configuration (right shown in pic, left is mirror opposite).
needlebase.jpg

I am needing a needle for a 67 to use with this base. Any help would be appreciated. New ones seem to be out of stock. Thanks ahead of time

Don. You have any needle and arms for the base I bought. They are discontinued now
I do not but am looking into it as supposedly OS will produce them on a special order basis if quantities are sufficient, which what is "sufficient" is what I'm trying to find out. I have been buying them when they pop up on Ebay.

Latest posts

Back