RCMK 25.4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can rebuild and/or modify your RCMK. I still have some parts for them. As long as the crank is still looking good and your willing to build on the used crank. The RCMK cranks are hard to get and expensive. Others will not work with the 4 bearings.

Is the engine in excellent shape ? Not any of rust/corrosion anywhere ? If it isn't in perfect condition other than needing piston rings bearings and gaskets I have or can get all of them easily.

It looks to be in good shape. It runs ok. Got it with a hydro i bought. Send me your info and I'll get it to you. Thanks alot

Howdy, sorry for the delay. My brother in law passing away was just the start of 6 weeks of crap! Please resend your address because i cannot find it. I'll ship the engine in the morning. I hope yall had a great Christmas! Thanks

I can rebuild and/or modify your RCMK. I still have some parts for them. As long as the crank is still looking good and your willing to build on the used crank. The RCMK cranks are hard to get and expensive. Others will not work with the 4 bearings.

Is the engine in excellent shape ? Not any of rust/corrosion anywhere ? If it isn't in perfect condition other than needing piston rings bearings and gaskets I have or can get all of them easily.
Tracking says the motor was delivered. Just making sure you got it. Happy New Year!

Tracking says the motor was delivered. Just making sure you got it. Happy New Year!

Jonny,
The 26 EVO is done.

CAtKfKz.jpg

fovS5WG.jpg

Howdy, the k30 is on the way with the 150 00 money order. What do i owe for the labor? I will send it pp on Friday. Thanks

Jonny,
Yes sir no worries. I was just showing off your cleaned up engine. I will hit you up by PM the total. Thank you.

I will send the money this evening. Should i get a big bore carb for it? Jonny Wickham, 1317 e. eaton wheeling pike, Eaton, In. 47338. Thanks a million bud!

Jonny,
Ok great.

I will get you the tracking soon.

Stock Walbro 257 or a 1048 would be fine.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back