rc boating dallas fort worth

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob miller

are there any active clubs in the dallas ft woth areas that allow glow and gas model boats.... thanks....bob

i live in tonawanda ny ..... i have relatives in the dallas area...may be visiting sometime in 2022.....bob.

Hi Bob, yes sir. We practice and race at a pond inside the Mcinnish Sports Complex in Carrollton, TX. We're out roughly every other weekend day. The club name is The Dallas RC Thunderboats and there's a Facebook page under the same name. Shoot me a PM if you'd like more info.

Dean

Hi Bob, yes sir. We practice and race at a pond inside the Mcinnish Sports Complex in Carrollton, TX. We're out roughly every other weekend day. The club name is The Dallas RC Thunderboats and there's a Facebook page under the same name. Shoot me a PM if you'd like more info.

Dean
thanks for the info ...looks like you have great place for model boating....what body of water does your club use....thanks....bob

There's a perfect sized pond for RC boats on the grounds... not sure of the dimensions or acreage, but its in my opinion a great site. We run anything from electric, gas, and nitro.... all sizes including twins.

Back