RANDY RAP TITANIUM TURN FINS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Rapedius

Randy Rap Titanium Turn Fins
Supporting Member
Vendor
Over 720 Titanium fins sold.

I’ve decided to offer Nitro Titanium fins to my list of Gas and Fast Electric options. They come with a hook unless otherwise requested. Very sharp and a clean satin finish. Prices are in US and include shipping.
my PayPal is [email protected]

Scale - $89
Sport 40 - $79
Sport 20 - $69
81479570-0E18-4CED-B1CF-969BB633BDB6.jpeg
View attachment 2907689279AA83-B9AC-43EB-BA0B-2E7B44D02AF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Over 720 Titanium fins sold.

I’ve decided to offer Nitro Titanium fins to my list of Gas and Fast Electric options. They come with a hook unless otherwise requested. Very sharp and a clean satin finish. Prices are in US and include shipping.
my PayPal is [email protected]

Scale - $89
Sport 40 - $79
Sport 20 - $69

Hi Randy,
can you make me a scale turn fin and a Sport 40 turn fin. and a sport 20 turn fin

I will paypal you when you give me the total I will paypal 237.00
Thanks
Ken

No, i spelled it Correctly Check your email, I sent you a copy of the paypal asking you to accept the money for the fins it is spelled just like you have it
again, check your email

No, i spelled it Correctly Check your email, I sent you a copy of the paypal asking you to accept the money for the fins it is spelled just like you have it
again, check your email

Ken,
If it is saying that it usually is going to mean the account doesn't exist because you got something wrong.
Cancel the payment and copy and paste the address in and send it again.

If it was correct or a address belonging to someone it shouldn't have a option to cancel.

again, check your email
Hi Ken. No PayPal and no email. Please check address again. Perhaps you missed the dash between the “randy” and the “rap”. Or, you used .com instead of .ca.
Thanks ... Randy

Back