Race Control

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been using something similar for years now. Ours are built with a 55" screen with a larger job box. Allows us to use our IPADs to look at prints from the large screen. Give you a better over all view. Constrution has gone paperless for a while now.
Mike

Constrution has gone paperless for a while now.
Mike
That's what they said about my job, don't need paper or printers anymore. We go through more toner and paper now than any time in the company's history because everyone has to print out pages from the on line spec manuals instead of just pulling a manual off the shelf and taking it to their work area. If your job is paperless, you're very lucky

why dont you just say it - you want IMPBA back in charge in D3.
My problem (for some) was I didnt mince words and the powers that be couldnt handle it - just come right out and say it Mark .
The pussyfooting around candy ass girls wont EVER solve a thing . Make it happen or shut the F up
The thread trying to grow membership and recruit more people should be something you read prior to this post. Grow a hair and build this district back again and make the people that walked away and helped make it happen WANT to come back -THATS how you grow. Until then, my boats can collect dust . BTW It has nothing to do with namba or impba . Its has to do with WANT - PERIOD . :oops:

My problem (for some) was I didnt mince words and the powers that be couldnt handle it - just come right out and say it Mark .
The pussyfooting around candy ass girls wont EVER solve a thing . Make it happen or shut the F up
The thread trying to grow membership and recruit more people should be something you read prior to this post. Grow a hair and build this district back again and make the people that walked away and helped make it happen WANT to come back -THATS how you grow. Until then, my boats can collect dust . BTW It has nothing to do with namba or impba . Its has to do with WANT - PERIOD . :oops:
Wow somebody got a rocket shot up his azz. 🤣

Okay Andy, time to calm down. I get what you're saying as there have been many times over the past few years that I've wondered if I'm in the right hobby. Then something happens either on line or face to face and I decide to get back in because of it.
I also get that people have things they think will make the club or district better. Some will work, some won't and that's life. As I see it, there's only one way to build a club or district up and that's to simply make people feel wanted and welcome. If I don't feel welcome, I won't be around. Gee, does that sound like you leaving the boats on the shelf collecting dust? As I said in another thread, I've had a great time running with the people at Carey Lake in upstate New York, Evansville Indiana and at Rocky Hollow Lake in Excelsior Springs Missouri. I've also not gone to local races because I didn't feel welcome. Kind of sad isn't it? I've driven all the way across the country to run boats but won't drive 5 miles to go to a local race. And, just like you said, it didn't matter if it was IMPBA or NAMBA. It was the people I was with, not the organization they were affiliated with.

This thread was started to show a Pit Boss Command Work Station, and I'm not sure what your comments have to do with this new tool. My only goal is to promote RC Boat Racing, and this unit used properly should simplify this goal. Andy, you can handle all the crap and I will try not participate! Please feel free to start your own thread to enlighten us all on those issues. I'm sure yet another post from you will be well received.

I will take your invite to share a bit more, for I rarely post here on IW. Yes, I am an IMPBA Director for Florida, and that only means I wish to promote RC Boat Racing. 2020 has been a most difficult 1st year as a new Director of RC Boat Racing, but 2021 will have an IMPBA race in Florida!!! I do not wish to offer any kind of annual IMPBA District 3 Points Championship Title, for NAMBA in Florida currently does that well enough for now. I do not agree with their fees to provide such a product, but that is yet another thread.

Yes, earlier this year I had reached out to a well known group of people I consider to be most integral in promoting RC Boat Racing within Florida. The IMPBA D3 team of assistant directors signed on to offer a different RC Boat Racing product and focus away from year long points racing! The next Roostertail will have many additional details and race date or dates.

Andy, you and any other RC Boat Racer in Florida or from any other state / country is welcome to experience the product we will be offering!

MG

Last edited:
Hope to hear some announcement's soon for some FL races, IMPBA/NAMBA is fine for me, I'm a long time member of both. As for Mark and his son they are incredible racers and supporters of our hobby. It would be nice to see some of these key board racers at a race. Hoping to spend some time this winter in FL.

Here we go again....................................LMAO
Only 2 lakes in FL Dis 3 that can hold a race are Melbourne and Orlando.
The rest are in public parks and are under Democrat control.........................................GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMP FOR R/C BOATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
And do not for get to give a sacrifice to the pond gods.....
1603838494934.png

Last edited:
Okay Andy, time to calm down. I get what you're saying as there have been many times over the past few years that I've wondered if I'm in the right hobby. Then something happens either on line or face to face and I decide to get back in because of it.
I also get that people have things they think will make the club or district better. Some will work, some won't and that's life. As I see it, there's only one way to build a club or district up and that's to simply make people feel wanted and welcome. If I don't feel welcome, I won't be around. Gee, does that sound like you leaving the boats on the shelf collecting dust? As I said in another thread, I've had a great time running with the people at Carey Lake in upstate New York, Evansville Indiana and at Rocky Hollow Lake in Excelsior Springs Missouri. I've also not gone to local races because I didn't feel welcome. Kind of sad isn't it? I've driven all the way across the country to run boats but won't drive 5 miles to go to a local race. And, just like you said, it didn't matter if it was IMPBA or NAMBA. It was the people I was with, not the organization they were affiliated with.
Carey Lake ????? I live about 20 minutes away from there. Sadly I don't think there is a club any more and as far as I know no one races there. Wish there was a local club.

Before you all go off on tangents and distort this thread take a look at reality. Mark I applaud your initiative on equipment we need in Florida (and elsewhere) and it will benefit both IMPBA and NAMBA members.
I drove 130 miles to attend the Brandon club meeting this past weekend and 9 people were there and 4 drove over 100 miles to attend. If your not part of the solution you may be part of the problem. We are in a holding pattern due to factors beyond all our pay grades. Moving forward stop complaining and pitch in like Mark is doing and racing will survive.
Look in the mirror and ask the question what have you done to promote racing beyond paying an entry fee?
Mic

Looks cool Mark. If you need help give me a call.

I was not notified that there was a Brandon club meeting.

Back