Q Hydro Build.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sam your probably going to want better batteries fyi. most 6s setups are hard on batteries due to the amps they tend to pull from what ive seen.

Yeah. These are just batteries from my little nephews boat. I put them there to see how much room I have. Definitely getting more mah batteries.

Is that a slab of granite ??? o_O

Where do you get something like that ?
Cost and approx size, if you don't mind sharing.....

I got it a local granite place. They had piles of scrap granite. It initially cost 30 bucks but I had them cut it to the size I wanted and rounded the edges. The total was about 100 bucks. It’s been great. I also got a couple pieces from a fellow boater.

I have a setup board cut from a hunk of scrap corian that a buddy gave me. Works killer for building and setup. I take it to the pond some times. With a little weight and some clamping you can build almost anything square.

I have a setup board cut from a hunk of scrap corian that a buddy gave me. Works killer for building and setup. I take it to the pond some times. With a little weight and some clamping you can build almost anything square.
Its hip to be square

After many years running cables with no issues, and the simplicity and adjustability of cables, I'm not convinced that wire drives are all that... maybe for some, just not me...

Old habits die hard you know....

Last week was too hot to work in the garage. This week has been much cooler and was able to get some more done. I fiberglassed the nose which came out great. Gonna need hardware soon.

Are you guys running dual water pick up for your Q Sport Hydros.

C15BDB4E-E91E-4394-8A4F-2570A74D1A1E.jpeg85020A37-7D03-4B43-8F58-8B45A660C7B1.jpeg

Back