Props for twin Gas rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Looking for a matching set of GAS rigger props for a twin rigger, engines will be full race mod Zenoah G300PUM's , from what I can see, 3 blade props are used

thanks

Shane

Shane, we are having good results with 3017-19-38. I have not had much luck with anyone wanting to share info. Don Maher is running 2821-19-38s.
thanks Mark, I'll have a look into getting a set of those, is Brian still doing the heat treated props ???

Last edited:
TJ, What are you running?

Hey Mark, we were using CoCr CC3+7's at the race since we haven't picked a pair of ABC's yet. We are currently testing ABC props on our singles, so I'm hoping the 3019-19-38 or the 2921-19-38 will be a good pair to try on the twin.

Hey Mark, we were using CoCr CC3+7's at the race since we haven't picked a pair of ABC's yet. We are currently testing ABC props on our singles, so I'm hoping the 3019-19-38 or the 2921-19-38 will be a good pair to try on the twin.

Thats the way I am leaning. I like the 3017 but I feel there is still room for the 3019. Just so **** expensive to try something.

Back