• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props For Sale props for sale #2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
More props that I no longer need. These twin sets are from past record trials, most started out from Andy Brown and were tweaked pond side. All are $50 per pair, prices are plus postage to US address only. Paypal as friend or Zelle accepted.
1- Chris Grim 2170 reduced diameter
2- AB H50 SOLD to John
3- AB H50 SOLD to Joe
4- ABC 2622
5- AB 2170 reduced diameter SOLD to John
6- AB 2170 reduced diameter SOLD to Joe

Attachments

• props2.jpg
    props2.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi Don,

What size twin did you use these on? Would any of these sets perform for heat races?

Thanks for any info
These were used on a smaller lighter record trials twin running MAC 84s. As for heat racing certainly possible, definitely seen people run H50s. I priced them accordingly, it's gonna be a try and see kinda thing. I've probably got more than double in them vs. asking price.

Don,

It’s Christmas in May with those prices. Have you priced any bigger
Octura propellers recently? You are
Giving them away. I bought an Octura
X-470/3 for a boater in Florida and it cost me $60.00 shipped. ABC Propeller doesn’t even have a propeller
at that kind of pricing. If you ask me Octura is pricing themselves out of the business. Great propellers for that price point.

Have A Great Holiday Weekend,

Mark Sholund

After hitting the hubs with a fine brass wire brush was able to see prop set #4 are 2622s

The Chris Grimm 2170s are reduced to $45 set

Back