• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props for sal #4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walt,
Do you have a set of 2317 19 38 props in stock? Cost? Also do you build fuel tanks for the JAE 45 twin? Cost?

Thanks
Mike
Michael,
the prop is $23.00 + shipping. and yes I do make tanks for the 45 JAE The cost is $ 118.00 + shipping, what is your time frame on the twin tanks.
thanks
Walt Barney

Walt,
I missed the second response, we would like two. Will get the additional money to you.
Did you recieve the email?

Isaac Lathrop

Walt,
Not in immediate hurry for tanks. Still in building phase of project. I need 2 of the props that I listed. I can wait for props if you could ship them with the tanks. Just let me know. Send me total when you are ready to ship props and tanks + shipping and I can send funds through Paypal. If you need money up front let me know. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks
Mike

Walt,
Not in immediate hurry for tanks. Still in building phase of project. I need 2 of the props that I listed. I can wait for props if you could ship them with the tanks. Just let me know. Send me total when you are ready to ship props and tanks + shipping and I can send funds through Paypal. If you need money up front let me know. My email is: [email protected]

Thanks
Mike
Michael, O K on the two props, I will look up the sizes that I have and let you know, so that if there are any changes that we can do them sooner than later and not have a problem with the tanks sizes.
thanks
Walt Barney

Walt,
My tub is built per kit with no modifications. Did not know if this would help with tank options.

Mike
Mike,
I think it would be better if you can give the following sizes
Length
Front width
rear width
Front height
Rear height
thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U

Walt,
Measurements for the twins 45 tank compartment: Length: 7 7/8" Front width: 4 3/4" Rear Width: 4 3/4" Front height: 1 5/8" Rear height: 1 3/4"
Width measurement is a tight fit. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks
Mike

Walt,
Measurements for the twins 45 tank compartment: Length: 7 7/8" Front width: 4 3/4" Rear Width: 4 3/4" Front height: 1 5/8" Rear height: 1 3/4"
Width measurement is a tight fit. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks
Mike
Mike
each tank will hold 17.28 oz I will cut down the width so it will not be a tight fit because you still have to seal and paint the inside where the tanks go, any questions.
thanks
Walt Barney

Walt,
No questions. Thanks for all your help. Just let me know when you are ready to ship so I can get payment to you.

Mike

Walt,

Money has been sent thru PayPal tonight.
Just got in from plowing snow.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back