Props for 101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilfong ....... Watched MUCH of your Crap at Charleston...Dance like a Kid when you Finished ONE...1 Heat for the whole three Days....

WOOW...I guess the The SAME CRAP FROM WHO...????

The question was asked about heat racing props..... I will Put my F mono heat racing Results up against yours ANY TIME!!!!

AND while I have not been Running recently.....I am 100% sure I can STILL finish MORE HEATS than YOU!!!
default_ph34r.png
Ill pull my F Mono against yours any day. guess who will win ???
I will put my MicroBurst 80 (US1 F Mono 2017) against that Conde Lead Sled. Prop the new ABC 2717...SHE WILL EAT YOU UP. You will need a bigger brass HEAD BUTTON (Double plug Haa). Will come to Orlando to play with ya.
Stan,what motor do you run? i turn that prop now with my .91 VAC motor & a Macs 13cc pipe. and still not done testing pipes and props..
default_biggrin.png

Wilfong ....... Watched MUCH of your Crap at Charleston...Dance like a Kid when you Finished ONE...1 Heat for the whole three Days....

The question was asked about heat racing props..... I will Put my F mono heat racing Results up against yours ANY TIME!!!!

AND while I have not been Running recently.....I am 100% sure I can STILL finish MORE HEATS than YOU!!!
default_ph34r.png
I will put my MicroBurst 80 (US1 F Mono 2017) against that Conde Lead Sled. Prop the new ABC 2717...SHE WILL EAT YOU UP. You will need a bigger brass HEAD BUTTON (Double plug Haa). Will come to Orlando to play with ya.
Hey Jules I hope you know Im just busting your BALLZ... If you can dish it,You gots to take it,an Un-Wise man said.
default_biggrin.png

default_ph34r.png
Hey Jules I hope you know Im just busting your BALLZ... If you can dish it,You gots to take it,an Un-Wise man said.
default_biggrin.png
Hey Stan Im good buddy. I take no offense brother. Its always good to talk smack lol

Here you go my new mono prop done by Rich Junker........28p yamy drag Rich Junker.jpg Eat your heart out Eric....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
How about next week end bring the old family truckster down to the Swannee will see what you got.........
default_wink.png

And by the way, after I blow by you at about 105, I will still be able to go to the built in cooler, get a cold drink out, put the trolling motor down, and enjoy some fishing!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you going to take a 1 DAY BREAK from life and come down and play?????????????????????????????

default_ph34r.png
Stan, is that a 2717-17-45 or 2715-17-45?

Latest posts

Back