Props for 101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilfong ....... Watched MUCH of your Crap at Charleston...Dance like a Kid when you Finished ONE...1 Heat for the whole three Days....

WOOW...I guess the The SAME CRAP FROM WHO...????

The question was asked about heat racing props..... I will Put my F mono heat racing Results up against yours ANY TIME!!!!

AND while I have not been Running recently.....I am 100% sure I can STILL finish MORE HEATS than YOU!!!
default_ph34r.png
Ill pull my F Mono against yours any day. guess who will win ???
I'll throw in a Calcraft to this party with only a VAC .91 and teach both of you what lane 0 is!!!
default_ohmy.png
default_ohmy.png

Wilfong ....... Watched MUCH of your Crap at Charleston...Dance like a Kid when you Finished ONE...1 Heat for the whole three Days....

The question was asked about heat racing props..... I will Put my F mono heat racing Results up against yours ANY TIME!!!!

AND while I have not been Running recently.....I am 100% sure I can STILL finish MORE HEATS than YOU!!!
default_ph34r.png
I would...YOu cant Drive what you have .....And I KNOWWWWWW what you have....!!!

default_ph34r.png
I would...YOu cant Drive what you have .....And I KNOWWWWWW what you have....!!!
You keep telling your self that...................................
default_wink.png

Wondering what are some good props to try on my new 101 powered seaducer
Every prop mentioned is Good to TRY....

If you are Heat Racing.... X467 will get you launched and back.

Andy...You, Jerry, Mathew...makes no difference.... It started life as a 1475.

More Heat races Won in the Seaducer area of F-mono with a x467 than Any of the props mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooooo

It's time to race. Too much talk

Come to the VODO RACE and run with us on open mono. OR

Race at the Nitro race on Brandon in Jan

Plenty of time to get your stuff ready to meet the GREEN MONSTER

default_ph34r.png
Ha ha your on crack or have amnesia lol I drive the **** out of my boats
Mark Sholund X470 V cut will get the job done. It will be ballistic

Wondering what are some good props to try on my new 101 powered seaducer
Pete give me a call I have someGood numbers on a x467V cut and x470 V Cut that will make your seaducer haul ass. Send me a PM and we can go from there

default_ph34r.png
I will put my MicroBurst 80 (US1 F Mono 2017) against that Conde Lead Sled. Prop the new ABC 2717...SHE WILL EAT YOU UP. You will need a bigger brass HEAD BUTTON (Double plug Haa). Will come to Orlando to play with ya.

Sooooooo

It's time to race. Too much talk

Come to the VODO RACE and run with us on open mono. OR

Race at the Nitro race on Brandon in Jan

Plenty of time to get your stuff ready to meet the GREEN MONSTER
Gary Is your calcraft the 44" or 47"?And what is your propshop 3 blade of choice?

Back