Prop nuts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Zuber's prop nuts

Prop nuts for both the 1/4 inch shafts and the 3/16 inch shafts. These are mil spec aircraft grade all metal self locking nuts the base of the nuts are smaller than than the hub of a mojority of props.

Prices run a bag of 2 prop nuts for the 1/4 inch shafts are $1 plus shipping.

Prices run a bag of 4 prop nuts for the 3/16 inch shafts are $1 plus shipping.

Or dealer prices are available for bags of 100 or more of each type.

Contact Bill Zuber

[email protected]

Should have both sizes of the prop nuts back in stock the end of FEBRUARY both the nuts for the 3/16 inch shafts and thhe 1/4 inch shafts.

I called my supplier to follow up on my back order and they will have my order filled by next week February 15th. They will have a different finish instead of the gold color finish they will be a dry film lubricant coating color is dark gray.

Let me know how many you want of each?

Bill Zuber

105 Timberview Drive

Huntsville, AL 35806-4020

256-684-2995

bzubee@gmail

Last edited by a moderator:
This may sound like a crazy question but they will work with a hughey cable correct? If so what is shipping to 60007 for say 3 packs of 3/16"

Thank You,

Paul

Yes Paul hughey cables are the best and these nuts work well with them. shipping will be about $2 Gary Preusse sells these up in your area.

This may sound like a crazy question but they will work with a hughey cable correct? If so what is shipping to 60007 for say 3 packs of 3/16"

Thank You,

Paul

Back