Proline Media?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Cooper

I sent an an email to Proline media and haven't heard back from Mike. Ordered and paid for the graphics for my boat back in March and haven't heard anything since . Anyone heard from him? I know the whole stay at home thing is messing every thing up but it would be nice to get an email with the order status.

Who is Westly? I Payed Proline through PAYPAL with a CC so I should be able to contest the order.

Paul,
Mike McKnight is in California and the coronavirus lockdown crap going on there is insane. I've been waiting a while for graphics from Mike but also know that until just a little over a week ago he was barred from his own shop, even though he's not open to the public. Seems someone snitched that he was in there and he got a visit from local law enforcement who told him close it up or get arrested. He filed a petition since he wasn't a public business and only now is allowed in there 2 days a week for just a couple hours a day. I also know he was backlogged with large commercial jobs that are the things that keep him in business. So to everyone let's keep things factual and knock off any further unnecessary "commentary", it's not needed and I will remove it.

Thanks for the update, Don
I was going to give him a yell on some decal sets I'm going to need but, if they are being that tough on him, I'll wait for a while longer. I guess I'm a bit luckier, been able to pretty much work through this crap though, on the boating front, I've had very little time to work on anything other than trying to catch up on sleep😫

I have already responded to Paul Cooper via email. Don is indeed correct. I was not able to be in my office for over three weeks and at that time I already had 20 deep in orders on top of my regular sign biz with a large commercial sign job and 3 wraps that had to get out. Since I got a get out of jail free card from the county I have been getting orders out but I have been getting almost as many in as I get out.

This garbage is exactly why I don't use IW anymore. Guys that have never ordered from me talking smack. I have no desire or time for that kind of drama. You want to order elsewhere go ahead. I fix a lot of orders from Wes and others and have for a long time. So I suggest if you want to know what is happening with me find my Thunderboat Graphics FB page or watch my website instead of coming on here and playing keyboard ninja. I've read a lot of what was posted on here ages ago and I honestly don't give a rip because it's not accurate.

Yes I am not great at returning phone calls. So call again. I am a one man operation and thanks to recent "gig-laws" in CA I will be for a while. Otherwise please do not comment on me unless you know what you are talking about. Because plenty of others don't have much trouble getting through to me.

Paul,
Mike McKnight is in California and the coronavirus lockdown crap going on there is insane. I've been waiting a while for graphics from Mike but also know that until just a little over a week ago he was barred from his own shop, even though he's not open to the public. Seems someone snitched that he was in there and he got a visit from local law enforcement who told him close it up or get arrested. He filed a petition since he wasn't a public business and only now is allowed in there 2 days a week for just a couple hours a day. I also know he was backlogged with large commercial jobs that are the things that keep him in business. So to everyone let's keep things factual and knock off any further unnecessary "commentary", it's not needed and I will remove it.

Thanks for the post . I had only heard good things about the graphics he produces . That was why I went with him. I placed my order Mid March. I saw that about the law paying him a visit on his website . Just wish he would update folks . Tend to get a bit worried when you spend money on something and then you don't hear from them. I live in NY state so I understand the lock down. Not sure how to look at it my Job is essential

I have already responded to Paul Cooper via email. Don is indeed correct. I was not able to be in my office for over three weeks and at that time I already had 20 deep in orders on top of my regular sign biz with a large commercial sign job and 3 wraps that had to get out. Since I got a get out of jail free card from the county I have been getting orders out but I have been getting almost as many in as I get out.

This garbage is exactly why I don't use IW anymore. Guys that have never ordered from me talking smack. I have no desire or time for that kind of drama. You want to order elsewhere go ahead. I fix a lot of orders from Wes and others and have for a long time. So I suggest if you want to know what is happening with me find my Thunderboat Graphics FB page or watch my website instead of coming on here and playing keyboard ninja. I've read a lot of what was posted on here ages ago and I honestly don't give a rip because it's not accurate.

Yes I am not great at returning phone calls. So call again. I am a one man operation and thanks to recent "gig-laws" in CA I will be for a while. Otherwise please do not comment on me unless you know what you are talking about. Because plenty of others don't have much trouble getting through to me.

Not trying to be a keyboard warrior. I never received your email Mike . Sorry for the heart ack.

Hi Don if you want you can close and lock this thread. I just spoke to Mike and all is good.

Thanks again Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back