Prayers needed Stan Simpson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear about Stan Passing. Prayers going out to Stan Jr..Rip Stan. We need to remember to share the knowledge to the young boaters to keep this hobby alive. life is short.

Stan
So sorry for your recent lost,It just does not seam fair sometimes Rip Stan sr. Stanley if you need to talk to someone feel free to give me a call

So sorry hear this news... We had the pleasure of racing and getting to know Stan and his Dad at some of the internats in the late 90's. Great people! My sincerest condolenses Stan to you and your Family....

Model boating has certainly lost one of the greats. Stan Sr. and Jr. along with Stu and I shared a house we rented for the 2019 Internat. I had the opportunity to talk with and get to know him a little. Such a wealth on knowledge. My condolences to Stan Jr. and the rest of his family. RIP Mr. Simpson.

RIP ....Gods speed.......Only met Him one time at Brandon sitting on his 5 gal bucket. Stan JR was pitting for me in X Hydro . Dad did not say much. Give me a call if you need to talk bud.

Last edited:
I would like to thx the R/C Boat community for all your support in the passing of both of my parents. I am so proud to say I am a part of this community!! My mother had health issues for several yrs. She passed away on 5/15 at 73. She is the reason we are racing R/C boats today. She even raced before me...(THX YOU MOM!!) My father still worked at 78 yrs of age, in this Fl. weather. HE LOVED THE HEAT. If you ever had the chance to REALLY talk to him, he was as Funny as Dick Jones. I lost them both in less than a 3 month period. "There are no words." 😞 I have entered some races and REALLY looking forward to burning some NITRO and hanging out with my R/C friends again. Again thx you all.

-Stan IV

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back