• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather Lap Cat 2 with new K&B 7.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alby

Prather Lap Cat 2 with new K&B 7.5

Excellent boat with a brand new motor, I found the engine sitting on a shelf at a small hobby shop. I just finished breaking in the engine but I only got it out three times this year and I'm testing the waters to see if anybody is interested. It includes the radio, reciever, a quarter scale servo for steering and a standard for throttle I'll even throw in 4 1100Mah nicads for the reciever. Also a Tower Hobbies starter, extra flex shaft, extra remote needle. This boat is mint with no scratches. I would like to get at least 400 for it which is alot less than what I got into it. I have pictures but I can't post them here, if your interested e-mail me and I'll send you some pictures. Please serious inquiries only, thanks.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back