power spark ignition

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just our experience ...

Hi John. Peter ( my son ) and I @ SRI Motorsports have been using the Power Spark system for many years now on our personal motors. It is a very good system. It offers many more features than just a reliable, digital electronic ignition. It takes some studying to understand it thoroughly and set it up accurately. But unless you are looking to build engines that are very finely tuned, you are unlikely to see any on the water performance gains. It's not because the system is lacking, it's simply that most of the engines that us boaters will use it for, are maxed out in terms of potential, and can't do much better than on the stock system.

If you like "something different", doing a lot of tinkering on motors, want great diagnostics and digital tach, maybe it's for you. Just don't expect a magic bullet.

I hope that helps ya.

If you are going to use it on a Zen, don't bother.
If you are going to use it on a CMB its a great upgrade.

thanks guys I will try to pass it on to someone who may make better use of it than myself,,,

Just our experience ...

Hi John. Peter ( my son ) and I @ SRI Motorsports have been using the Power Spark system for many years now on our personal motors. It is a very good system. It offers many more features than just a reliable, digital electronic ignition. It takes some studying to understand it thoroughly and set it up accurately. But unless you are looking to build engines that are very finely tuned, you are unlikely to see any on the water performance gains. It's not because the system is lacking, it's simply that most of the engines that us boaters will use it for, are maxed out in terms of potential, and can't do much better than on the stock system.

If you like "something different", doing a lot of tinkering on motors, want great diagnostics and digital tach, maybe it's for you. Just don't expect a magic bullet.

I hope that helps ya.
would you like to buy my new in box power spark?????...as I am not going to use it ...I will make you a great deal on it ...Please call me at ...941-718-3537...thanks

John I don't know what your offer might be, but I'm an ol fart and buying used/second hand electronics of any sort, is a no-no for me. But I appreciate you considering to make me a deal. These systems are great, reliable, and for me (not being good with electronics) somewhat intricate. Peter and I have had a close working relationship with Tibor (PS) for a number of years for our needs.

You may have better luck selling Internationally as there seems to be interest there.

John
I am looking for one since the power spark guys in Germany don’t reply to my emails. What model ignition module, flywheel and pick up sensor you have?

John I don't know what your offer might be, but I'm an ol fart and buying used/second hand electronics of any sort, is a no-no for me. But I appreciate you considering to make me a deal. These systems are great, reliable, and for me (not being good with electronics) somewhat intricate. Peter and I have had a close working relationship with Tibor (PS) for a number of years for our needs.

You may have better luck selling Internationally as there seems to be interest there.
Dennis
Do you know any other email for power spark than the [email protected]
my cel don’t have int. Service. Benn trying to reach them thru email with no luck.

Carlos that is the same email I have, but I will check with Peter, as he is in touch much more than I.

I also have an email for Tibor's colleague Thomas. I believe one of these is current, and the other may not be. If Peter has a better email, ect., I will post it here.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Carlos the email you and I have for Powerspark is the same as Peter uses. Pete told me the last time he and Tibor chatted, he said he was very busy. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back