Potential new pond for people in eastern va, south east carolina

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

Guys,

I troll the wife's facebook page from time to time and looking for car shows to go to in my area and this came up. I contacted them about attending and when i seen the venue i thought OMG look at this lake.
Well today i go to the web page and they post this. ( anyone interested in racing radio control boats ) Really making it hard for me not to get back into racing.
If anyone lives in Virginia beach, Chesapeake, eastern Carolina even i guess as far as charlotte you should reach out to this guy. It is a private place that rents out for weddings ect, looks like they have several buildings on sight and i am just wondering if he would be interested in hosting a race or potentially the nats. I am not sure how big the lake is but it looks pretty good size.

If anyone reach's out let me know, and if someone wants to go look at it I can go with.
Chris

https://www.facebook.com/CrawfishShack252

What happened to you I thought you were our boy. How's Dick, what's KP up to, John doing ok?

What happened to you I thought you were our boy. How's Dick, what's KP up to, John doing ok?
I came real close to calling it quits after all the covid BS and other crap. Went to Charleston Falls Nats back in October just to help in the CD tower and came home all fired up. I'm back in the game and going like the hammers of hell in the shop on new stuff.

Woodsie just get a boat,that itch wont go away. Need a boat send me your address.
trust me mikey I would LOVE TO. I just know how it works. I get one pretty soon i have a arsenal shop, trailer ect. I miss racing alot thought.

Back