Post your tunnel fleet 2022đź‘€

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Sonnys Marine. far right Dumas Drag in fly from the 80's KB 3.5 was never run and got hull cracked, stripped repaired now primed ready for paint.
Kohso, Wave blaster with electric from early 90's Nicad Now with esc , think going to try and hydo dip it?
Dumas Shot shot 3.5 i just built , primed and ready for paint. k.b lower Leopard 3660 2050 kv, start on 3 s, go to 4s later when i figure out how to drive it and turns
Orange Aero Marine??? any one know for sure? with aero marine motor and small esc Electric with kb lower bought on ebay for 125.00 Changing, motor, esc to run on 3 s at first.
Older k.b 7.5 motor i got on eaby want to build a ML Boat this winter when days suck to do nay thing else.
Have not picked up arrived in mail today a 19 " Mini Rigger wood for my late night screw up and ordered a very MINI i found out Electric outboard , NExt to the New 1980's Kb 3.5 i tore apart to clean check , install Pranter adjustable mount.
No more late night Martinis and ebay shopping. LOL

Attachments

• 20220914_120748.jpg
    20220914_120748.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220914_120738.jpg
    20220914_120738.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220914_123903.jpg
    20220914_123903.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Team Sonnys Marine. far right Dumas Drag in fly from the 80's KB 3.5 was never run and got hull cracked, stripped repaired now primed ready for paint.
Kohso, Wave blaster with electric from early 90's Nicad Now with esc , think going to try and hydo dip it?
Dumas Shot shot 3.5 i just built , primed and ready for paint. k.b lower Leopard 3660 2050 kv, start on 3 s, go to 4s later when i figure out how to drive it and turns
Orange Aero Marine??? any one know for sure? with aero marine motor and small esc Electric with kb lower bought on ebay for 125.00 Changing, motor, esc to run on 3 s at first.
Older k.b 7.5 motor i got on eaby want to build a ML Boat this winter when days suck to do nay thing else.
Have not picked up arrived in mail today a 19 " Mini Rigger wood for my late night screw up and ordered a very MINI i found out Electric outboard , NExt to the New 1980's Kb 3.5 i tore apart to clean check , install Pranter adjustable mount.
No more late night Martinis and ebay shopping. LOL
Hello if I'm not mistakin the orange hull that you got off of ebay is an older aquacraft hull.

Mark , Thanks that is what i thought, guy did not know but i screwed up and put it as aero marine not Aquacraft as that's what i see on the motor now after trying to pull off the water jacket and outer case came off the motor , if nothing else make a fun toy to run local with it. As most will be.

Mark , Thanks that is what i thought, guy did not know but i screwed up and put it as aero marine not Aquacraft as that's what i see on the motor now after trying to pull off the water jacket and outer case came off the motor , if nothing else make a fun toy to run local with it. As most will be.
No problem sonny I've got the exact same hull with a k&B 3.5cc on it & it runs well not a racer but fun.

Most welcome and I enjoyed doing it. Sorry to hear that it has not run again. I would have loved to play around with it for a bit more, it needed a bit more trim adjustment for higher speeds. And the cracks can be repaired and reinforced. But my racing days are over.
My racedays are over as well. I still have the boats, but sold all the nitro engines.

Back