pop ups?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

Why, all of the sudden, do I have pop ups on my iw screen? Was fine this afternoon early, now ads for cars, phones, etc....running slow, too. Just me, or the site?

"Ghostery" and "Adblock Plus" are 2 free extensions for Chrome that block all that chit.
default_wink.png

yea same here. it's just like your not sign in. that's what it looks like when your not
You're right, Rob. Interesting part is, for no particular reason I logged out & signed back in yesterday. But this just started. Glad it's not just me, I'm no good at tracking this crap down - I just buy a new tablet or whatever LOL!

All clear here, Running Ad Block Plus for Chrome.

Upper right of screenshot shows blocking four ads on mainpage.

Free download too,

Gene

IW1.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but I can't even see posted pictures anymore. What I get, when I click on a pic location is that it's unavailable and then I get this:

The server at cdn.intlwaters.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Since this started when the pop-ups started, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on

This was very difficult to find this place to even post.... I'm not even sure this is working

This is like a text page.... I don't have like the IW background as of earlier this morning

yeah, I was unable to login to IW last night (Fri., May 8). Today I'm logged-in, however getting "AdChoices" pop-up's. Will check out ad blocker tools. I've been using "MalwareBytes", but does'nt seem to rid this ad/pop-up crap.

Latest posts

Back