PLEASE READ! 2020 NAMBA NATIONALS has been CANCELED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Real Grim

Supporting Member
NAMBA NATS RACERS,

Unfortunately, the world is a much different place than it was when HMBA agreed to host the 2020 NAMBA Nationals.

We regret to inform everyone that a number of things out of our control have finally exceeded what we can control. After many sleepless nights and a meeting to look at and discuss all our options; the vote today was to cancel our 2020 NAMBA Nationals. We appreciate everyone that supported our effort and we certainly appreciate those who volunteered to help.
SPECIAL THANKS to Kim1 Grim for the AWESOME website she created and her tireless work. Please send her your thanks.
Your funds will be returned as soon as possible.

Rick Grim
President HMBA

I sorry the learn that the NAMBA Nat's will be cancelled I was looking forward to this race so that I could see old friends and place names with other people that I have meet on the net.
Maybe the Huntsville club could have a club race now that I am getting better with my hip operation.
Will the club still have practice twice a month??
I would like to come to the next practice session as I need to get a couple of boat running
Most of my boat have nor run for the last 6 months.
Walt Barney

Hi Walt,
NAMBA District 5 is planning to have a couple of NAMBA District races next year. We will let everyone know when these will take place and hope to see you here in Huntsville.

Thank you, Kim Grim 1

Back