Quantcast

Please post here if you need your member name updated

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
During this change, the original sign up name was picked up and not the screen name.   If you would like your name changed back to the screen name, please post her and post what the destination name is.  

Angie

Alan Elzer

Angie
A friend ( Bruce Clark) can't login since change over. How can he contact you

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Use the Contact Us at the center of the bottom of the page.  It will come to me and I will email him and work it out.

If he knows his old sign up name, he can try that as the system seems to be using that as the login name now.   

JoePeters

Hello, Ive been a member for years and when i changed emal address and for got password. I now have a new account lost pictures and want my old picture and status back...please! my name is JOE P.what it used to show as now is showing JOE PETERS old email address is joesracing@aol.com new one is joesracing@zoomtown.com please try to find the old me and remove the new me! thanks JOE

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Joe I've emailed you a new password for JOE P.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Remember to include the space when you next log in.

Shane Bastick

Hi Angie,

can you modify my middle name in my member name "william" and just change it to W, many years ago (probably 10 or so) I had an account under just "Shane Bastick", then couldn't ever recover a password for that account because I changed my email address, so I had to add my middle name to create my current account at the time

thanks

regards

Shane

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Shane I have changed the William to W. I also merged the Shane Bastick account into this one so all of you are in one account. Now if you want the W out, let me know.

Shane Bastick

Many thanks Angie,
If you could take the W out, that would be even better, I wasn't sure if that was possible,

thanks again

Shane

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Done. Just remember it when logging in.

Latest posts