Please help identify this boat.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Lynx, got me perplexed on this hull.
Top deck looks similar to the magnum tunnels, but the nose is wrong. Bottom looks like it as well. How long is it?
Pretty sure the Magnums were Leecraft splashes, but kinda thinking they may have been splashed from these or they’re an earlier model of that hull.

I decided to back out my post about this boat. I hope you find what you need for your boat and get it running. I don't know where you will ever find a cowling for it unless the builder still has the molds for the cowlings.

-Carl

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
The hull is 26 O.A.L., I bought it around 10 years ago at the mendota race for the motor and pipe.
I just received a text from a friend and was told it was a Tri Star hull made by Bruce Clark.
It looks well made and was considering putting an os v2 on it.
If anyone knows how this boat runs before I waste any time on it that would be great.
Also if anyone had a cowl to fit it that would save me some time.

Thanks in advance
Matt

Not long after the XT 460 came out there were a couple of other boats, 20 and 40 sizes, that were designed with the same 'lines'. I think Tri Star was one of them. At 26" I bet it would run good with an out of the box K&B SS or SX.

Not long after the XT 460 came out there were a couple of other boats, 20 and 40 sizes, that were designed with the same 'lines'. I think Tri Star was one of them. At 26" I bet it would run good with an out of the box K&B SS or SX.
Mark-you are correct. I would guess this boat hull would exactly fit into my xt-120 hull mold, but hey we have already "beat on this horse".

Latest posts

Back