Please a word of prayer for Brad Nichols.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a long road ahead for Brad. He is in good spirits and at the moment they are just working on getting him stronger. There is a heart valve that will need replacing. He is in good spirits and as always has a outlook on life that a lot of people could learn from.

Thank you all for the well wishes!! I returned home yesterday after a 2 week stay in hospital and i'm on the mend but taking it easy for a bit. The not being able to catch a breath is still scary as hell and don't recommend it to anyone!!

Thanks Guts

Brad
Glad your home Brad, I had the same thing about 6 yrs ago from a simple surgery on elbow. You'll be on blood thinner the rest of your life.

Hey Brad im glad to hear that you are home and please take it easy! You know that i wish you nothing but the best my friend and im sure that you will be good to go in no time at all! I will send you a text occasionally to see how you are doing if you'd like!

Latest posts

Back