Please a word of prayer for Brad Nichols.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

NITROSNIFER

There is a long road ahead for Brad. He is in good spirits and at the moment they are just working on getting him stronger. There is a heart valve that will need replacing. He is in good spirits and as always has a outlook on life that a lot of people could learn from.

Alan Elzer

Supporting Member
Thank you all for the well wishes!! I returned home yesterday after a 2 week stay in hospital and i'm on the mend but taking it easy for a bit. The not being able to catch a breath is still scary as hell and don't recommend it to anyone!!

Thanks Guts

Brad
Glad your home Brad, I had the same thing about 6 yrs ago from a simple surgery on elbow. You'll be on blood thinner the rest of your life.

Tom Foley

Thank you all for the well wishes!! I returned home yesterday after a 2 week stay in hospital and i'm on the mend but taking it easy for a bit. The not being able to catch a breath is still scary as hell and don't recommend it to anyone!!

Thanks Guts

Brad
Great news ! Heal well and quick !

Bill Gibson

Hey Brad im glad to hear that you are home and please take it easy! You know that i wish you nothing but the best my friend and im sure that you will be good to go in no time at all! I will send you a text occasionally to see how you are doing if you'd like!