• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco .67EXR DiscRotor Eng X 2 FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Selling for a friend ; 2 Picco EXR disc rotor engines with long header on each. These engines have smooth bearings and have very good compression . They have been well oiled and kept in a ziplock bag for a couple of years. Both engs have picco carbs. 3/16 square drives on each eng. $200.00 each + 10.00 shipping each. O.B.O.

Thanks for looking , Geoff Overell.- propwash. Sorry , no paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoff are they the first edition exr's ?

any part number sheets to help me find out if I have same style motors as these.

Are these owned by a common friend who stores alot of stuff at your place, to hide it from the wife. :lol:

let me know so that I may check my parts list .

Thomas

Geoff are they the first edition exr's ?

any part number sheets to help me find out if I have same style motors as these.

Are these owned by a common friend who stores alot of stuff at your place, to hide it from the wife. :lol:

let me know so that I may check my parts list .

Thomas
Yes they are the ones that are hidden from a common friends wife. Big bottom case.square.Not shure if they are first or second edition. Geoff.

Latest posts

Back