• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 67 EXR's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Wiebelhaus

Supporting Member
All Blue head style 2000 vintage

Brand new 475.00 each, complete (firm) 4 available

Used like new, rpm or christy rod, add carb, race ready 300.00 each, 20 available

more pics available if serious, some parts I may sell, request what you are looking for, too many to post

Attachments

• PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0001).JPG
    PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0001).JPG
    378.3 KB · Views: 222
  • PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0002).JPG
    PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0002).JPG
    373.1 KB · Views: 234
  • PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0003).JPG
    PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0003).JPG
    383.4 KB · Views: 260
  • PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0011-2).JPG
    PICCO 67 BLUEHEAD (0011-2).JPG
    360.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Joe, those pics are just to show the engine type, all the engines I am selling have drums, just no carbs, never liked the stock picco carbs.
I have piston/sleeves, but not sell right now. BTW, all 67 exr piston/sleeves are interchangeable

Joe Wiebelhaus has the engines & I have about 300 lbs in EXR parts. if your looking for a stray EXR part? I got it. If your looking for a Engine Joe has it...... But we are Both Joe W. Confusing enuff?

Joe, those pics are just to show the engine type, all the engines I am selling have drums, just no carbs, never liked the stock picco carbs.
I have piston/sleeves, but not sell right now. BTW, all 67 exr piston/sleeves are interchangeable
What carbs did you use?

Joe Wiebelhaus has the engines & I have about 300 lbs in EXR parts. if your looking for a stray EXR part? I got it. If your looking for a Engine Joe has it...... But we are Both Joe W. Confusing enuff?
Thanks JOE ,Im the third Joe that ONLY races piccos in my scale boat. Im aware of the changes of the wrist pin location on early to late model 67's. The piston i need has the wrist pin hole twards the top of the piston compared to the disc motor piston. Any chance you got a new piston for a drum 67? I asked for a piston and sleeve but id buy a new piston if you would sell me a spare. THANKS joe peters

Thanks JOE ,Im the third Joe that ONLY races piccos in my scale boat. Im aware of the changes of the wrist pin location on early to late model 67's. The piston i need has the wrist pin hole twards the top of the piston compared to the disc motor piston. Any chance you got a new piston for a drum 67? I asked for a piston and sleeve but id buy a new piston if you would sell me a spare. THANKS joe peters
Joe, let me look, allot of stuff to view, and again, as for 67 EXR engines, they all fit, there is no wrist pin difference.

Latest posts

Back