• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale PICCO 45 SLEEVE SETS HEADS AND RODS from the uk.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff lutz messaged you few times re the last sleeve set did you still want it ? not heard back to date! I also have 3x heads left at this time .. cheers

3 PICCO 45 HEADS ARE LEFT $15 each head plus shipping from the uk ( approx $14 to ship to usa)

I HAVE SOME MORE SETS !!! 5 SETS= HEAD+ ROD+ PISTON SLEEVE COMPLETE SETS BARGAIN PRICE $130 !!! PLUS $15 SHIPPING TO THE U S A WILL SHIP ANYWHERE AT COST AND EQUIV CURRENCY. FIRST I WILL TAKE THEM JUST FIVE SETS AVAIL......

I HAVE SOME MORE SETS !!! 5 SETS= HEAD+ ROD+ PISTON SLEEVE COMPLETE SETS BARGAIN PRICE $130 !!! PLUS $15 SHIPPING TO THE U S A WILL SHIP ANYWHERE AT COST AND EQUIV CURRENCY. FIRST I WILL TAKE THEM JUST FIVE SETS AVAIL......
Are they new ? And are you selling independent sets ? If your selling independent sets and they are new I’ll take 2 sets. Thanks, Jeff Lutz

Are they new ? And are you selling independent sets ? If your selling independent sets and they are new I’ll take 2 sets. Thanks, Jeff Lutz
hi yes brand new and selling sets seperatly, this is the last batch . please pm me for info and to arrange thanks

Back