Parts For Sale PICCO 45 SLEEVE SETS HEADS AND RODS from the uk.

Help Support intlwaters.com:

derek owen

Last of the spares which fit most of the picco 45 marine ,,, I have 4 x piston and sleeve sets 6x conrods and 5x heads... avail .
sleeve sets $85 each rods $50 each heads $15 each plus shipping from the uk to usa which is approx $14 depending on weight will ship anywhere at cost usual selling rules please

Attachments

rctinman

Hi Derek..

If these will work in the 2000 Blackhead (8mm crank) I'll take 3- rods, and 1- piston and sleeve set.

Thanks,
Steve Ball

JoachimRuess

Hi Derek,
I‘ll take one sleeve set and one con rod.
Shipping to Germany please.
Thanks
Joachim

derek owen

Hi Derek..

If these will work in the 2000 Blackhead (8mm crank) I'll take 3- rods, and 1- piston and sleeve set.

Thanks,
Steve Ball
yes sir pp as friend or add % for fees
Hi Derek..

Thanks,
Steve Ball
yes sir pp as friend or add fees please prices and shipping as mentioned pp is [email protected] thank you

Jeff Lutz

Last of the spares which fit most of the picco 45 marine ,,, I have 4 x piston and sleeve sets 6x conrods and 5x heads... avail .
sleeve sets $85 each rods $50 each heads $15 each plus shipping from the uk to usa which is approx $14 depending on weight will ship anywhere at cost usual selling rules please
I believe you have 1 piston/sleeve left ? If so, I’ll take it. Jeff Lutz

Jeff Lutz

YES SIR one sleeve set left! yours. where you located thanks
In the Us. I’ll pm my address. I’ll PayPal FF , but need to know the amount of US funds to send? PayPal will convert it themselves to your currency, to my knowledge .

Latest posts