• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 45 Blue Head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Leighton,

Is the 45 new or used????? If its new I will take it do you take PayPal.

Thanks Kevin.

Hers a pic of the motor it's the last production motor. Bearings may need to be changed, compression is great. I ran this motor 1 time since I got it. I bought it from joe Warren so you will see his name in graved on the case. Now Anthony asked to see pics and kevin also asked for pics but mike said he will take it so let me know what you guys want to do.

My PayPal is [email protected] Please add the 3% thanks

20140516_064735~2.jpg

20140516_064814~2.jpg

Nice grab Mike,..
default_biggrin.png

Hers a pic of the motor it's the last production motor. Bearings may need to be changed, compression is great. I ran this motor 1 time since I got it. I bought it from joe Warren so you will see his name in graved on the case. Now Anthony asked to see pics and kevin also asked for pics but mike said he will take it so let me know what you guys want to do.

My PayPal is [email protected] Please add the 3% thanks
Leighton I do believe I was first in line I will take the motor if you will accept me as being first in line, can send funds today.

Thanks Kevin

Kevin , Mike said he would take it at 10:03pm your response was at 5:14th today. Your post yesterday said if it's new you will take it.i informed you its used at 12:36pm I'm sorry there's nothing I can do the motor is sold already.

Latest posts

Back