Phone is lost

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
I have lost my phone someware in Atlanta, I have cancelled my phone # and you will get a message that says I am not taking phone calls I hope to have another phone with the same
# if possible within the next few days, You can still get a hold of me here and if you give me a phone number I could possible call you on my wifes phone, untill I get another phone.
Thanks
Walt Barney

Sorry Walt .... just the thought of having to go thru the process of getting another phone makes me cringe.... and then replacing all of your contacts etc just sucks. Hopefully you had it backed up and the guys at the phone store can help you out restoring all of your saved info.

If you had PayPal or your banking setup on your phone, I would change your passwords immediately!! Just a reminder...

Sorry Walt .... just the thought of having to go thru the process of getting another phone makes me cringe.... and then replacing all of your contacts etc just sucks. Hopefully you had it backed up and the guys at the phone store can help you out restoring all of your saved info.

If you had PayPal or your banking setup on your phone, I would change your passwords immediately!! Just a reminder...
Frank,
I do not keep any passwords ,Pay Pay or Banking setup on my phone, but the number of contact is going to be a pain I think I have them all stored the Cloud.
David, If a sweet thing answered my phone get her name so I can talk to her HA HA
Walt

A while back I had a phone stolen out of my car. They didn't answer of course but phone records tracked who they called (more than once) and pressure on their friends got it returned.
Mic

Walt, not sure what type of phone you have but most Apple and Samsung phones have a tracking feature. Would be worth a try, but I recall you had a older phone.
Tyler,
I tried the tracking on my phone and it came back to my home address, not where I lost it .
Thanks
Walt

It probally lost in your car or trailer I lost mine, found it by the garage in the grass
Thanks Phil but I had my wife call my phone and it is GONE, I have a new phone on the way as I did have it insured.
thanks
Walt Barney

Walt,

For your new phone I would highly recommend installing "find my" app. It's a native Apple application that can track, lock, ping, find your Apple devices.

iCloud - Find My

Years ago my phone slipped out of my pocket at Detroit airport while waiting for luggage. I did not notice it was missing till I checked into the hotel. I was able to open the app, lock the phone and track its position. Turns out someone picked it up and was driving with it. I waited they stopped driving and noted the address of the house. The coordinates were accurate enough to know the phone was in their car parked in the driveway. The next morning I set out towards the address in till I noticed the phone was moving again. It was a bit of a cat and mouse chase but I ended up tracking them to an ATT store parking lot. The lady who picked it up was returning it to the ATT store and was a bit shocked when I confronted here just before entering the store. After explaining I tracked the phone she was amazed. I thanked her and we both went our separate ways.

-Tyler

Walt,

For your new phone I would highly recommend installing "find my" app. It's a native Apple application that can track, lock, ping, find your Apple devices.

iCloud - Find My

Years ago my phone slipped out of my pocket at Detroit airport while waiting for luggage. I did not notice it was missing till I checked into the hotel. I was able to open the app, lock the phone and track its position. Turns out someone picked it up and was driving with it. I waited they stopped driving and noted the address of the house. The coordinates were accurate enough to know the phone was in their car parked in the driveway. The next morning I set out towards the address in till I noticed the phone was moving again. It was a bit of a cat and mouse chase but I ended up tracking them to an ATT store parking lot. The lady who picked it up was returning it to the ATT store and was a bit shocked when I confronted here just before entering the store. After explaining I tracked the phone she was amazed. I thanked her and we both went our separate ways.

-Tyler
I now have a new phone, and most of everything I had on the lost one was retreived and put on the new phone,everything was backed up on the cloud, I still have the same ph # 256-779-6472
Thanks
Walr Barney

Back