Paypal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
It's been awhile since really using PayPal. How do you send money as a gift... I see the gift card thing ... Is that considered sending as a gift?

Thank You

Home - main section bar at the top. Pay and Get Paid = click on that.
Then Make Payments - 3rd column from the left on my Paypal.
Choose Send Money under that Make Payments.
Send money opens a place for the email you are sending it to. Fill in amount and all that. Then send.

I use a android phone... I will check tonight on computer see if I have the friends and family thing

Ok just seeing no pay or get paid tabs on phone... Will try on pc after work.... Thank you for all your help... If I can't figure this out... What percentage would I need to add so I would make up the charges.

It's been awhile since really using PayPal. How do you send money as a gift... I see the gift card thing ... Is that considered sending as a gift?

Thank You
Click on send/request-enter the address-
After placing their address in the search field box on paypal, the next screen will have two large boxes, one will say, more or less, "Protection" where the seller pays the fees and your protected, the other box says trusted person, or something like that, where you pay the fees.
I always use the trusted person because I don't think a seller should have to pay fees from Intlwaters so I pay the fees out of respect, then again I know most of the ppl I am buying from, or at least know of them and their rep.
I usually never have had any issues except now with someone who I paid and I haven't heard back from them at all in 24 hours now. Someone I don't know so I am starting to double think.
But mostly everyone on here is trusted there can and will always be the few who look to get a free buck so rip offs can happen when using trusted person on paypal. But thats on any site paying with trusted person.
I'll keep using trusted person anyways as that's just me.

Ok I sent money and I payed a little extra cuz I couldn't figure out the friends and family thing. Messing around more with paypal I figured out what I was doing wrong. Hit send tab... Put in email Addie... Enter dollar amount.... Then you come to the final page before sending money, just below the dollar amount it says "paying for an item or service >" hit the ">" and select "friends and family" ... That's it... I got it now... Thank you everyone for your help... 🙂

Back