Parts to get rid of.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Seebold

Hey guy, I used to make a lot of hardware for Insane Boats when Jeff Michaud owned the company. He and I had a falling out over prices on one particular part I was making for him, and I stopped doing his work. Consequently, I have a bunch of Insane hardware in boxes in the POD that’s in my driveway. Most of my shop is in that POD. I got tired of paying $1,200.00 a month to store my equipment so on July 20th I moved out of the shop, into my garage. Now I’ve got a bunch of stuff to sell. I just need to get it out of the pod.

I’ll have pictures soon.

Hey FloridaScaleBoater,

What did you ever buy or try to buy from me that you either paid for and didn’t get or tried to buy and couldn’t get?

I’ll tell you the answer to both questions in just 2 words.

“ABSOLUTELY NOTHING”

And guess what, since you’re spreading this kind of crap about me, you’ll “NEVER” get the chance to deal with me.

Sorry guys, but I don’t appreciate people spreading lies about my. I may be a little slow sometimes, but I ALWAYS deliver. Or if you paid for it and I can’t deliver, I’ll either refund your money or I won’t accept payment until I’m ready to ship parts.

About 4 years ago, Chris Hoffman (Dashoata) wanted to buy a prop balancer from me and at the time I was having some pretty serious cardiac health issues and I couldn’t make parts for his balancer. I hadn’t accepted or asked for payment yet, but I still got a bunch of insulting remarks from him.

Then last year, someone over on Jim’s Boat Dock accused me of the same crap and I argued with him and guess what that got me. It got me kicked off of Jim’s Boat Dock.

Last edited:
It seems like that in the last year there's been alot of trash talk going around IA I don't know Steve other than he bought a radio from me on here without issue and a friend of mine bought some Gas parts without issue.
My point is Steve seems to be not the only person under attack on here so why not think about what you say before attacking someone. It's simple you either buy from Steve or you don't.

It seems like that in the last year there's been alot of trash talk going around IA I don't know Steve other than he bought a radio from me on here without issue and a friend of mine bought some Gas parts without issue.
My point is Steve seems to be not the only person under attack on here so why not think about what you say before attacking someone. It's simple you either buy from Steve or you don't.

Thank you Timothy. I think I’m might take the easy way out with all the Insane hardware. I’m gonna just throw it in the trash. Then I won’t be getting any more crap from guys like FloridaScaleBoater. He has “NEVER” bought anything from me and with the lies he has posted about me, he’ll never have the opportunity.

Steve, you're absolutely correct!
I have never purchased from you, I would be too afraid to.
Your reputation seems to proceed you.
At one point I was about to purchase a prop balancer from you and was cautioned via a PM from another member. That thread way back when went south.
Tim J, I have the utmost respect for you, we have done trading in the past without issue.
But in my mind, if it walks like a duck, it's a duck!
If there's smoke, it's gonna be a fire
If it smells like poop, its usually poop!

FloridaScaleBoater
If you had ordered something from me and I didn’t have it on the shelf ready to ship, I would have told you and I wouldn’t have asked for any money. I don’t ask for payment unless I have what you’re looking for. If I don’t have it on the shelf ready to ship, I’ll tell ya.

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t make boat parts to make a lot of money, I do it for something to do in my retirement. I’m 76 years old and I don’t want to work that hard anymore.

I made 50 stinger drives just before I moved from Southern California to Vancouver Washington. It took me almost a month to do it, because I don’t want to work that hard anymore.

Are you familiar with what was known in Jim’s RC Boat Dock as the Ron Buck Super Stinger? Ron didn’t make those, I did.

I call my company Mid Day Machining because I never start before 11:00 AM, and I’m done by 5:00 PM.

Last edited:
Tell you what Steve. Switch sides. Ship peoples products and allow them to receive it before collecting payment. You constantly have excuse(reasons in your own mind).
And I HAVE dealt with you. Never again. You are constantly involved in “Not smooth” transactions.
Always always always with Excuses.
Online reputations are a tricky thing, they don’t just disappear they follow you.

Ya know what guys, with all the crap I’m gettin from everyone, I think I’m just gonna throw the stuff in the trash.

I’m not going to ship without being paid. I did that once and it took me 10 years to collect $125.00.

Last edited:
If you want to put it all in a box and ship it to me, I'll pay the shipping and throw it in my trash! It would be like opening a Christmas present!!!

Steve, you're absolutely corr
I have never purchased from you, I would be too afraid to.
Your reputation seems to proceed you.
At one point I was about to purchase a prop balancer from you and was cautioned via a PM from another member. That thread way back when went south.
Tim J, I have the utmost respect for you, we have done trading in the past without issue.
But in my mind, if it walks like a duck, it's a duck!
If there's smoke, it's gonna be a fire
If it smells like poop, its usually poop!

I may have a reputation that proceeds me, but in the 2 year period prior to my move from Southern California to Vancouver Washington I sold close to $60,000 worth of products between this site and JRCBD and the only complaint I had was from Chris Hoffman (DasBoata) and the only complaint he had was I couldn’t sell him a prop balancer because I didn’t have one to sell and I was having health issues that prevented me from making one for him, and for that, I got a bunch of insults from him.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I haven’t advertised much on IW because I have not had anything to sell.

I first registered on IW a long time ago and the only complaint I had was from Dasboata.

I’m done defending myself to you guys. Either buy from me or don’t. At this point, I really don care.

well it seems as the leopard has not tried to change his spots in over a decade so it seems by what I am reading.
those who want to deal with him do your research .

Funny how he said he would be posting up pictures on the 29th... tick tock,,tick tock.....still waiting..

But oh,,,,, now he has thrown them all away ...
Who does that? Throws away their hard work and profit ? And I know that they don't pick up the trash on Labor day around here.....hmmm.

well it seems as the leopard has not tried to change his spots in over a decade so it seems by what I am reading.
those who want to deal with him do your research .
You’re right Tom, I took your money and didn’t make your parts, but I eventually refunded your money. Then for the inconvenience, I sent you 10 of my stinger drives, $850.00 worth of parts, for free. SO, if you feel the need to talk crap about me, I guess that’s your prerogative.

Last edited:
Funny how he said he would be posting up pictures on the 29th... tick tock,,tick tock.....still waiting..

But oh,,,,, now he has thrown them all away ...
Who does that? Throws away their hard work and profit ? And I know that they don't pick up the trash on Labor day around here.....hmmm.

Wasted Wages, I got tired of everyone talking crap about me, so, yes, I did throw all the Insane stuff in the trash.

Yes, the trash was picked up yesterday. The only days trash isn’t picked up here are Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back