Parts to get rid of.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have a reputation that proceeds me, but in the 2 year period prior to my move from Southern California to Vancouver Washington I sold close to $60,000 worth of products between this site and JRCBD and the only complaint I had was from Chris Hoffman (DasBoata) and the only complaint he had was I couldn’t sell him a prop balancer because I didn’t have one to sell and I was having health issues that prevented me from making one for him, and for that, I got a bunch of insults from him.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I haven’t advertised much on IW because I have not had anything to sell.

I first registered on IW a long time ago and the only complaint I had was from Dasboata.

I’m done defending myself to you guys. Either buy from me or don’t. At this point, I really don care.
Sounds like a crook and that’s why I buy at the local hobby shop.

Sounds like a crook and that’s why I buy at the local hobby shop.
You have a local hobby shop that sells boat parts? I haven't seen one of those in several years, other than a small selection of Octura props. The shop that had those was forced to close a while back so now all I can get locally is Spectrum radios, trains, buggies and electric powered foam planes

You’re right Tom, I took your money and didn’t make your parts, but I eventually refunded your money. Then for the inconvenience, I sent you 10 of my stinger drives, $850.00 worth of parts, for free. SO, if you feel the need to talk crap about me, I guess that’s your prerogative.
Steve you remember my order, 10 drive 10 6 in rudder sets and 10 t bars. Yet only got drives , the 10 so called free drives were to replace the rudder setups. Also remember your first mistake that cost me 300 dollars due to exchange rates when you hit a wrong key. I was being nice just saying you had issues for over 10 years and nothing has changed in all that time. Same old song and dance routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back