• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parabolic Pipe Lots

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
Up for sale are 2 parabolic pipe collections. The 1st ones are 45s and the others are 60 / 80s. I always have a hard time telling the larger ones apart without going back and measuring them so if you would like measurements just let me know.

I picked them up as I saw them over the years so there is a bit of variety. There are some dent's here and there but nothing that would impact the performance of any of them. I would be looking for $225 shipped for each lot and I'm not looking to break up the lots. Paypal works if you pay the fees. If you have any questions please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• AB45.JPG
    AB45.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 190
  • AB60.JPG
    AB60.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Chris I know you said you don't want to break them up but if they don't move and you change your mind I'll give you $100 for the bottom two 45 pipes in the pic.

Latest posts

Back