Paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of us listing these paint codes on the master hull roster? Sure would be convenient for everyone. Maybe we could list them on IWaters. Just an idea...Thanks

Kevin I have the Newton paint schemes for both the 62-64 and the 65 & 67 and there are no codes for them. I'll see if I can track down someone that has done one of them and see what he used.

Check with Bill Brandt here in the forum. He has the 72 version which should be very close to the 62-64 boat in color.

I'm sure each modeler has at least 6 paint codes from past projects. It wouldn't take much for everyone to contribute to the list.

Does anyone happen to have the paint codes for the 2012 U11 Peters and May? Also need the codes for 95-96 U10 Smokin Joe's.

Thanks

Rick

Got the Peters and May. Still need the Smokin Joes (95-96) ANYBODY??????

Rick
Don Ferrette should know the Joe's by heart, shoot a PM.
default_cool.png

Just an FYI- the NE501 neon yellow was '94 only and not even the full season. They went to a non neon "solid" yellow as touch ups/repairs were a nightmare. That came from a former crew member years ago. :cool:

im interested in the u11 peters and may codes as well

Chartruese - House of Kolors NE508
Red - Deltron Scarlet Red DMD1677
Blue - Deltron Daytona Blue B17

direct from Shannon Raney

note- the chartreuse MUST be applied over a clean, bright white base. it's somewhat "translucent" so any specks on the white base will show through no matter how many coats you apply. and, like most fluorescent paints, will eventually fade with sun exposure.

Back