outboard oiler kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi ron good to hear from u again,,, i can ship to the netherlands,,its no issue...the package is small enough where it wont cause grief.... i will send you a pm with the details....

thanks,,,alden
I know he is busy with family matters......

I am still waiting too...

Sorry to say but I am still waiting for my paid oilers....

Alden has.been having some tough times. Hopefully some day hecan come back to the boats, but for now I think his focus is family ...

Outstanding Greg!!!!! Let me know what I owe you. I might grab a couple if you are going to be making up a few and there are spares.

Thanks you very much for making these Greg, it is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dion.

Hey

I've been waiting awhile for camaroboy to make up some more oiler kits but I haven't had any luck so I decided to make some up of my own. They are made out of aluminum and tap with a du-bro 8/32 pressure fitting. They hold approximately 6 ml ( 1/4 oz ) of oil. The caps have been drilled with a .040 inch bit for the breather hole. I just have a question when mounting to my FE there are 2 holes on my k&b lower,should I drill and tap the lower or upper hole with a pressure fitting or does it not matter?image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a pic of my lower with the 2 holes, should I tap the lower or upper hole?image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upper so oil will easily flow down the cable tube. Plug the lower hole.

To anyone who reads this, I know it's been many many years.. I with my health and family things left the boating community with several things unfinished... all I can say is I'm extremely sorry for any who were left with no answers... my intentions were never to hurt, or turn my back on anyone in this great forum..

I have never forgotten about those who supported me and that I let down... from the bottom of my heart I sincerely apologize for leaving things unfinished.. my health declined pretty rapidly, and for years it was a struggle to make it back to where I once was... I'm back here today to reach out to anyone so many years ago felt wronged, again it was never my intention...

I want to publicly apologize for any wrong doing I may have caused, no matter how many years have passed I want to make everything right... PM'S have been sent to any affected by my illness and lack of responsibility...

Latest posts

Back