outboard oiler kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alden's oilers are AWESOME..Here are a few pics of it.He also gives you better mounting ties than what I have on mine..

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good mounted on there rene,,,,, thanks for posting the pics and replying to this thread... i missed your call today buddy i was up to my eyeballs in work today... ill give you a shout tomorow....

Alden,

I need two oilers please.

if you cannot or will not ship to the Netherlands, then please to Robin Steppins (moparbarn)

Please let me know totals and I will do paypal.

Thanks.

Ronald

hi ron good to hear from u again,,, i can ship to the netherlands,,its no issue...the package is small enough where it wont cause grief.... i will send you a pm with the details....

thanks,,,alden

tryin to get a hold of Mr. Alden Cost through pm with no success. Can anybody tell me how to get ahold of him ?

Thanks for any help Corey Duncan

hi ron good to hear from u again,,, i can ship to the netherlands,,its no issue...the package is small enough where it wont cause grief.... i will send you a pm with the details....

thanks,,,alden
I know he is busy with family matters......

I am still waiting too...

Hope all is well, pm me when you get back up and running, need a few 3.5 and one for the lawless gas lower.

Doug

I just talked to Alden, and he is alive and well.  Just has loads of family things going on, of which its not my business to broadcast.  Just be known he is having a rough time right now, but is alive and well.  Just wanted to let you all know that he hasnt forgotten, just been overwhelmed with life situations that are well beyond his control.

He also was worried about the oiler kits that he needs to get done. Im sure he will chime in here when he gets a chance.

Brian, He told me he was going to try and get into the shop in the next couple days.  So he is trying, just hard.

Thanks Rodney, I know how life can throw unexpected curves, no problem.

I registered for a basic machining course in the fall so I'll hit you guys up for some machining tips when I'm schooled. :)

hey guys......... im extremely sorry about the massive massive delay,,and lack of communication........ ive had some serious issues lately that have kept me from everything... basic life has been hell for me.......... i apoligize from the bottom of my heart.... i just got home and this is the first time ive been on a computer in a long time... this is the first place i went to........ all oiler orders will be shipped on wed.... ive taken a day off from work to make this happen...... i honsestly dont know what to say except im extremely sorry,,again ive had very tough times recently,,and my boating future is still an unknown at this point....

if anyone wants to call me im available at 860 478 2237

thank you to everyone for all the support.... Alden

brian.,im so glad you got them...again i apoligize for the huge delay...tell your friend im extremely sorry also...i hope you enjoy them... if you ever need more let me know,,id be glad to give you a discount on a future order for the wait you had to deal with...

thanks,,alden

Anyone heard from Alden? I have tried to make contact with him via pm with no success about an oiler I ordered and paid for a while back now. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Dion.

Back