outboard oiler kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the kind words robert.... jamie,,, i will send you a pm with details for your oiler kits....

ian,,,a pm with details headed your way also...

fred,,, pm sent with details,,i will let you know when the payment arrives....

thanks fella's

Alden

thanks for the kind words robert.... jamie,,, i will send you a pm with details for your oiler kits....

ian,,,a pm with details headed your way also...

fred,,, pm sent with details,,i will let you know when the payment arrives....

thanks fella's

Alden
thanks Alden, i have just sent money to you and you have a pm for postage details

hi shane,,,yes,,, the ones pictured on the k&b are 3.5cc oilers...the 7.5cc and the 3.5cc oilers are the same....the gas oilers are larger.....

Alden

not a problem shane,,,,i will send a pm with details,,and yes,,i do accept paypal...

thanks,,,alden

got it shane,,,thanks again sir...

i will let everyone who ordered kits know when they are shipped...

username::: TEMPUS ----please check your pm's i sent you a return message...i will also email details to you a.s.a.p...

thanks again guys....

Alden

Alden,

I need one each for a P and Q FE tunnel I am building, and one for a F Tunnel nitro engine. I am thinking your 20 sized unit for the P, and the 40 sized for the Q, and 60 sized unit for the F. How do you usually attach the FE units to the assembly as there are no engine mounting holes? You can simply PM me with the answers and pricing. Thanks.

ron,,,, is the .60 flex longer or larger in dia. than the 7.5 flex? .. the smaller oilers you see in the picture are for both 3.5 and 7.5.... if the .60 sized o/b has a similar length then the smaller ones will work fine..if longer,, i can increase the capacity.. pm me the details and we will make it work...

alden

OILER SEASON IS BACK..... anyone wanting any outboard oilers i am back to spinning them up... please post here or pm me.... details are in the first post on the first page,,, thanks to everyone for the support....

i have 4 of the 3.5cc kits ready to ship.... let me know if there are any takers.......more can be made if you need more......

thank you greg for the kind words..... i for sure have had alot of good feedback on these....they seem to work perfect for everyone....

alden

all ready to ship kits are sold...... i will be making another batch next week if anyone is interested let me know and i will put you on a list for the next batch.....

alden

Back