Outboard engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone a few months back had mentioned another outboard option coming to light the beginning of the year but I can’t find the post. Is this something that will come to light soon?

"Food for Thought" in Outboard Forums. Rod Geraghty page 1. Fred Howe @ Lawless makes the adapter of Rod's design in order to use some of the cheaper car motors that are out there new and used. Rod also has a listing of a cheap conversion for the rotary carbs.

"Food for Thought" in Outboard Forums. Rod Geraghty page 1. Fred Howe @ Lawless makes the adapter of Rod's design in order to use some of the cheaper car motors that are out there new and used. Rod also has a listing of a cheap conversion for the rotary carbs.
Fred and I were talking about the setup that uses a car motor with a great drive. I was trying to find some better pictures but remember someone mentioning about a new engine being released but there wasn’t a brand name attached to it.

That may have been one of my post. We are in the process of building all the tooling for a new lower unit for 3.5cc 7.5cc and 11cc engines. My lower unit is fully machined from billet aluminum and has its own custom designed prop shaft assembly. I will post more about this later.

Alan Elzer makes an adapter to mount engines to the K&B lower units too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back