OS needle oring size

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the right part no.for the OS needles.I get mine from Dayton seal and packing and i have used then for 4 years.I have the bag sitting here in front of me.

Last edited:
Tim,
I don’t have pin gages to check the ID but they are definitely metric and in the micro size ranges. Using a SAE dial caliper, the I.D. is close to .060 and wall section close to .030. Thanks for the charts Tim

Tim,
I don’t have pin gages to check the ID but they are definitely metric and in the micro size ranges. Using a SAE dial caliper, the I.D. is close to .060 and wall section close to .030. Thanks for the charts Tim

Those lil' buggers are expensive in the OS 2-pak.... Tower gets $4.49, and they're about the
same on eBay and Amazon. The '#2K IFN' is surely an OS Engines P/N.

1.PNG

The OS inflight needle oring Is a 1x.5mm when ordering mm orings it is the ID x cross section of the oring the BV orings is 568-003 Hope this make it more clear.The OS orings I can get them for .20 each

Thanks
Dave.

Last edited:
A buddy looked at the OS needle and o-rings with his optical comparator, here's what he came up with. The two on the right are the aftermarket I got that are nominal .055 x .031.

Dave, the ones I got from you are 0.60 x .030".

full

Back