• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OS MAX 65

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joern Markset

Supporting Member
Vendor
I have an old OS MAX 65 engine (don`t have the box) with engine mount and a pipe whose brand I`m not sure of.
Engine has never been started, pipe is unused and undrilled as well. Has probably been installed in a boat that never came to use (must have been before I was born *LOL*)
I will ship world wide with a few exceptions. However, due to Covid-19 shipping time will take longer for sure. I have just experienced 5 weeks for a box from US to Norway.
Pricetag says $ 330,- and it includes shipping to you. You must carry the fees on your neck.
Engine is listed on other platforms as well.

List of destinations that Norwegian Postal Services does not ship to at the moment:
Antigua, Barbados, Bermuda, Brunei, Bolivia, Bahamas, Belize, Cape Verde, Dominikanske Republikk, Ecuador, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Libya, Mauritania, Nepal, Panama, Peru, Papua Ny Guinea, SolomonIslands, Seychellene, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome, Saint Martin, Swaziland, Turkmenistan, Samoa, Yemen, Canada

Attachments

• OS65 1.jpg
    OS65 1.jpg
    731.3 KB · Views: 126
  • OS65 2.jpg
    OS65 2.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 123
  • OS65 3.jpg
    OS65 3.jpg
    857 KB · Views: 116
  • OS65 4.jpg
    OS65 4.jpg