OS max .21 pipe lenght

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for a .21, I start at 8.5" and trim it from there. Usually I end up at 8.25. I am sure there will be many different opinions. Just sharing what works for me.

Michael, I don't know what hull, prop, or pipe you have, but I ran a OS max RZM .21 in my seducer sub surface drive . This motor is similar to yours. My go to prop was a Octura M 440. The pipe I was using was a Mac 21 nitro pipe. 8 inches seem to be the sweet spot

Michael, I don't know what hull, prop, or pipe you have, but I ran a OS max RZM .21 in my seducer sub surface drive . This motor is similar to yours. My go to prop was a Octura M 440. The pipe I was using was a Mac 21 nitro pipe. 8 inches seem to be the sweet spot
James,
Thanks for the info, I thought that was my problem but turns out I have pressure leaking from the head. I put some gasket making and will try to see if that fixes my problem, if not I don't know what the problem can be.

Thanks

Don't put gasket making material or perm attacks between head and sleeve collar it will affect your head clearance there should be a brass shim in there to give you the right head clearance.

Latest posts

Back