• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale OS 9B velocity stacks- 10 more avaiable

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Update- had no idea these would be so popular, so I was able to get 12 more, there are now 10 left. That will be it when they are gone. Still $21 each plus postage.

Attachments

• OSvstack.jpg
    OSvstack.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2
All stacks are in the mail. Just a little install FYI- the stack is made to fit a number of OS carbs and they are secured by a single small set screw but the fit to the carb neck will allow it to shift when you tighten it (2 set screws opposite each other would have been better). I have used various things to take up the extra such as silicone and even a small piece of shrink tube. The easiest way I do it now is a couple wraps of 3M 3/8" pinstripe tape. It's super thin and allows perfect alignment.

Attachments

• 9B1.jpg
    9B1.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 9B2.jpg
    9B2.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 0
All stacks are in the mail. Just a little install FYI- the stack is made to fit a number of OS carbs and they are secured by a single small set screw but the fit to the carb neck will allow it to shift when you tighten it (2 set screws opposite each other would have been better). I have used various things to take up the extra such as silicone and even a small piece of shrink tube. The easiest way I do it now is a couple wraps of 3M 3/8" pinstripe tape. It's super thin and allows perfect alignment.
So, now your telling me you have sold us all an inferior product for our model boating experience.
I was told we are in a "Plug& Play, put it on and go" environment.
The nerve of you thinking we are all modelers!?$#@&%

Latest posts

Back