• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted OS 9B body

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timbo If you ever Visit Orlando GRAVES Hobby Store is a Must Visit, I think Speedmaster buys 50/100 at a time to fit into their 90 degree Needle base. Their Supplier says OS Needles are no longer being produced.

Timbo If you ever Visit Orlando GRAVES Hobby Store is a Must Visit, I think Speedmaster buys 50/100 at a time to fit into their 90 degree Needle base. Their Supplier says OS Needles are no longer being produced.

Yeah, I would like to visit there...am making plans to move back to Florida for better racing options, and testing year around.

Graves has a lot of Octura props and good prices on them, too.

Joe, Graves is who I bought all those Mc-9's from back around 2014-15.

On needle assy's, have you checked out those Chinese BV copies?... the construction appears to surpass BV's and they are about $29....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2253999297...zRJmesLg+0bvXYv0rsVqaSHrUF|tkp:Bk9SR8TiwKHEYQ

Last edited:
Back