Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he did pass. I have a # around somewhere for the current owner. But it seems he's just selling what Dave had in stock. Always running to storage looking for what you need. PS better have part #'s when u talk to him

Depending on what you’re looking for you can try communicating directly to OPS via-Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mantuamodelmodellismo
Click on the “Message” button, enter your request in detail, and they will respond usually within 24 to 48 hours (seriously). Massimo (or “Max”) is the main guy. Usually an assistant will reply to your message, and forward your request to Max. They will respond to your request shortly.

This is essentially the OPS factory. All parts in existence would be housed at this location. They still have a large legacy parts inventory. You just have to provide part No.’s, or maybe a photo of the engine. They will ship directly from Italy.

You could try:
Mantua model UK Ltd
mantuamodel.co.uk
Emailed this past summer, says they don't stock much, but most can still be ordered from OPS
yeah, that Mantua Model e-mail is part of the UK-based operation.

The Italy-based OPS plant is also listed as “Mantua Model” on their Facebook page (I list the link above).

So there are two different Mantua websites and operations (one in UK, and the OPS plant in Italy). It’s confusing. I believe he (“Mantua” himself) is the owner of both.

When you message Mantua Model through the Facebook link it goes directly to the OPS plant. Massimo (“Max”) is the operation manager, he knows all the OPS product technical details.

I inquired, back in May 2022, about the new OPS .45 marine engine, Max provided this link (to purchase direct from Italy):
https://www.mantuamodelshop.com/motore-ops-45-marino-2017-6920.html

Both, OPS distributor in USA and Got Nitro, that was what Vanessa the daughter of David Simpson told me back in 2020.

yeah, that Mantua Model e-mail is part of the UK-based operation.

The Italy-based OPS plant is also listed as “Mantua Model” on their Facebook page (I list the link above).

So there are two different Mantua websites and operations (one in UK, and the OPS plant in Italy). It’s confusing. I believe he (“Mantua” himself) is the owner of both.

When you message Mantua Model through the Facebook link it goes directly to the OPS plant. Massimo (“Max”) is the operation manager, he knows all the OPS product technical details.

I inquired, back in May 2022, about the new OPS .45 marine engine, Max provided this link (to purchase direct from Italy):
https://www.mantuamodelshop.com/motore-ops-45-marino-2017-6920.html

Mantua Models Facebook page is the way to go, and yes, Max handles all of that.

399.00 Euro equates to $390.38 USD.
The shipping from Italy was quite high when we inquired on OPS parts.

Prior to Dennis' involvement, we had a couple of phone conversations with Dave's daughter, Vanessa, regarding the purchase of GotNitro's inventory.
She and her mother were quite lost on the matter.

I'm not sure Dennis ever did anything with GotNitro...the website, last we checked, was always in an 'under construction' status, and email replies never came.

Stock was not good on OPS items last time we communicated with Mantua Models on Facebook, and the COVID affair messed business up substantially in Italy.

That's all I know about it.

Back