• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 45 blue head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

A8328150-2EBB-49F0-B46A-19E22E19AE8E.jpeg 4B6602DA-2DD9-4330-91E9-F4169216CA71.jpeg For sale : 2017 OPS 45 blue head comes with in collet .187 drive, needle value and two glow plugs. It is good condition:smooth bearings and strong compression
Ask to sell $280.00 US dollars

Last edited:
CMDi & Andy Brown have teamed up with OPS engines.

CMDi will carry the full line of OPS marine and car engines along with OPS pipes and glow plugs (std. & turbo).

Andy Brown is working with OPS and OPS engines to make positive improvements to the full OPS marine line up.

J
CMDi & Andy Brown have teamed up with OPS engines.

CMDi will carry the full line of OPS marine and car engines along with OPS pipes and glow plugs (std. & turbo).

Andy Brown is working with OPS and OPS engines to make positive improvements to the full OPS marine line up.[/QUOTEJRX Hydros, post: 757567, member: 6126"]CMDi & Andy Brown have teamed up with OPS engines.

Andy Brown is working with OPS and OPS engines to make positive improvements to the full OPS marine line up.
I Dont think that Ever got off the ground, they were testing older production stuff..

I don't know,last time I asked,said he was selling red head ops 45,the only way to know is email Andy & Donna.

Red head and blue head are basically same compartments and idea to different market. I ever kept blue head engines & spares and checked the
spare parts numbers are almost same as red head.

Red head and blue head are basically same compartments and idea to different market. I ever kept blue head engines & spares and checked the
spare parts numbers are almost same as red head.
yeah, as far as I know (having owned both versions) they are the same- equal. Only blue anodizing used on first run

Allan you are breaking the rules again. You cannot delete posts to make thread look older (yes admins can see them even after being deleted). You are flirting with being banned for good.

Last edited:
Back