One of the most shocking and disturbing things I've ever heard or saw.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what people need to realize is that Tucker, Hanity, and all the others don't REPORT the news they SELL the news, all of the news agency's SELL the news or what they want you to believe is the news, old school journalism is dead and gone.
Rick,

And that's where I stand on the fact that FOX has had a higher viewership than the next two, sometimes three, major news outlets, combined, since its first year on air. You don't do that by lying to your viewers. You do that by sticking to the facts and avoiding the spin. The free market in action. People don't like being lied to, so they go elsewhere. This is why CNN is on the brink of bankruptcy, and not even The ONION wants to buy them.

To be fair... Both Tucker and Hannity are openly advertised as opinion segments. They are NOT reporting the news, and they don't profess to. They are presenting their opinion on news we've all heard/seen/read prior. But, as I said, you're damned hard pressed finding a statement that is less than completely factual in Tucker's commentary.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Now that is something I totally agree with. Tucker does not have a non biased, journalistic bone in his body!
what people need to realize is that Tucker, Hanity, and all the others don't REPORT the news they SELL the news, all of the news agency's SELL the news or what they want you to believe is the news, old school journalism is dead and gone.

Now that is something I totally agree with. Tucker does not have a non biased, journalistic bone in his body!
Craig,

Another one who can't handle not liking a commentary while not being able to break the truth within it.

Of course, Tucker is biased. The segment is openly advertised as opinion. But you can't find a hint of a non-factual statement in his commentary. The problem is the other MSM outlets is that they don't have a single non-opinion editor amongst them.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Well Brad...that is one of the greatest things about living in North America. You are allowed to drink whatever flavor of Kool-Aid you want, as am I.
Craig,

That's a fact. And it's the KoolAid why we keep electing Democratic Plantation Party politicians. The funny thing about this comment is the historical origins of the KoolAid reference and the propensity for some people to vote against their own better interests. Stockholm's syndrome is a very real thing.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

Scripted....the talking heads we see are reading from a sheet of paper and opining.

Google these people's salaries....last I looked Hannity was at the top of the heep at $40M per anum, plus perked up including a private jet.

Craig,

That's a fact. And it's the KoolAid why we keep electing Democratic Plantation Party politicians. The funny thing about this comment is the historical origins of the KoolAid reference and the propensity for some people to vote against their own better interests. Stockholm's syndrome is a very real thing.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros

AMEN THAT! 😉👍

The show redacted on youtube and rumble is on daily at around 330 pm central and is a pretty good source for news. Guy broke off from fox years ago because of all this and him and his wife started this news network and they are pretty unbiased and give good up to date news content.

You want to know how good Tucker is? the lizards fired him. You dont get fired if you're not telling the truth here in new babylon. meanwhile hannity and ilk tow the state department line along with the dregs on the other two dinosaur media rags.

Back