Olly's new CMB RS 45 powered Seaducer.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OLLY
Dick Jones here, Good to see U testing your boat, How is Marissa doing, Sue and I miss seeing your group from way up in the cold country, first time I have been on the I Waters site in a long time, I hope to make it to a race this year, I need to get one of my, Andy brown, SG, 80 rigger out, and try to get the rust of the boat, hope to see your group some time this summer, I will be in the hospital in Tampa, General for most of June and July, and then start boating again. Tell everyone hello!!!!QQ
Sue and Dick Jones.
BTW if any one wants to see the Video, of my, AB, 80, Eagle SG, just send me a email and I will send it to U, only,1 minute long.

Last week I was looking at my OPS 67 muffled pipe and was thinking tail seemed kind of small. So I dug out my Prather 45 nitro pipe with a Prather after muffler. The header diameter, long taper and cone diameter are all the same. This left me scratching my head. I was wondering if I could run my 45 pipe on my 67. Well, Olly has a great running 45 running a 67 pipe. Can anybody provide some background to this?

Back